Ashbeach School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and requires all staff, volunteers and visitors to share this commitment.
Home Page

Ramsey Rotary Fun Run

Congratulations to all the children pictured below who took part in the Ramsey Rotary Fun Run on Sunday. They completed the 1 ¼ mile lap in good time. 90% of their sponsorship money  is paid to the school with the remaining 10% to Rotary charities. Thank you to Mrs Fox for supplying their T shirts.
Learning for life - to be the best we can possibly be